2014 Boise New Halloween Celebrations
There are the Boise Halloween traditions like Linder Farms and Farmstead that we all know and love but here are a couple new and emerging activities to check out this year and put a fun spin on your celebrations this October.
* Halloween Trolley Tours - Check out this fun new event. Halloween Trolley Tours starting Oct. 11th at 8pm and running Friday and Saturday nights through Oct. 26th, then running nightly through Halloween.
* Bone Bash - This is the 2nd annual Bone Bash, to raise money for the Arthritis Foundation. Held at the Old Penitentiary, they will have food, drinks, tarot reading, prize drawings, tour of the Old Penn, and more! All the Bone Bashing goes down, October 4th.
* Halloween Sleepover - October 26th is the night the grown-ups will be celebrating Halloween this year, don't leave your kids out! Take them to Wings Center for a night packed full of costumed fun, food, movie, and let them zonk out with their new friends.
* Alice's Mad World - Off Center Dance will be performing at El Korah Shrine Temple in downtown Boise, with this whimsical story retold in Steampunk attire in a variety of dance styles. Don't miss this performance going on Oct. 25 and Oct. 26th.
2014 Boise Halloween Events
The spooky month of October is back! Here are a few 2014 Boise Halloween things to do that can give you a scare.
* Scarecrow Stroll 2014 - From September 16th - October 18th scarecrows can be found all over the Idaho Botanical Garden. Don't forget to vote for your favorite scarecrow.
* Frightened Felons - Enjoy a spooky evening at the Old Idaho Penitentiary. There will be games, food and beverages to buy, actors dressing up like convicts of old, and more. October 25th is family night, October 26th will be for those those 21 and older.
Boise Harvest Festivals | Haunted Houses
Linder Farms - Linder Farms is the official corn maze of the BSU Broncos. There are plenty of things to do, including barrel train rides, lazer tag, a petting zoo, and obstacle course, and is home to the Trail of Terror.
The Farmstead - The Farmstead is the home of Idaho's original corn maze. Other attractions include a pumpkin patch, a jumping pillow, pig races, cow train, hay rides, and the terrifying Field of Screams.
Haunted World - Haunted World is the Northwest's largest haunted area with three separate areas, Haunted World, Skullvania, and a corn maze, to explore and have a frighteningly good time.